One neat feature of our business model is our store, which is located right here on the farm. We are open year-round. Offering not only all of the foods we grow and products we produce, we also have a great selection of organic and local products from numerous other wonderful small businesses. We are very conscious of our carbon footprint and to that end, we strive to partner with other like-minded, local, top-quality businesses to not only support their business endeavours but to provide you, the customer with a well-rounded shopping experience when you visit. These other businesses we know and trust – we even use their products in our home and business as well and that is why we are so happy to work with these vendors.
To give you a better idea of what we have to offer, see the list below.
Many of these items you will find listed in our online store as well:
- Many Organic cheese flavours from Knoydart Farm, including some with ingredients grown on our farm
- A wide selection of mustard flavours and other products from Atlantic Mustard Mill
- A selection of flavour infused olive oils and balsamic vinegars from Tuscan Oil
- A large lineup of meat products from Meadowbrook Meats
- All-natural soaps from Blue Cabin Natural Products
- Natural body care products from Therapotions
- Products such as organic coffees, teas, chocolate and hot chocolate from Just Us Coffee Roasters
- Close to 100 different dry good foods from Speerville Mills
- Organic cranberry products from Springbrook Cranberry
- Honey from Sandra and Tony Phillips
- Maple products from Maple Mist Farm
We also carry a selection of organic trail mixes, nuts and dried fruits, BBQ sauces, wooden utensils, gift boxes, gift certificates, knitted goods and more in the store. You just never know what new product line you may find here – come visit us to find out!
Cochrane Family Farm
5324 Hwy 289 Upper Stewiacke
Nova Scotia, Canada
Monday to Friday: 9AM — 6PM
Saturday: 9AM — 4PM